Food Safety Policy is one of the most attentive elements for Amru Rice policy in the food production field, as this will provide the trust to consumers, and also to improve the safety in food respecting to the export standard and also local consumption. This policy is reviewed annually in response to the change in legislation and relevant regulatory requirement. Every Amru Rice’s employee has the responsibilities for the effective implementation of this policy.
Last week, Amru Rice’s nominated team has conducted a sharing session to disseminating this safety policy to employee which included the following guidelines:
- Providing customers with a safe and high quality product which meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Ensure that all necessary statutory and regulatory requirements, and relevant food safety standards are met.
- Taking all reasonable precautions to reduce potential hazards and harm to our consumers
- Educating and developing all employees to ensure that everyone understands the importance of food safety and quality system, and is capable to effectively implement it in daily operation.
- Continually enhancing the food safety and quality culture of the company.
- Providing all necessary resource for food safety system implementation and fully support to achieve the food safety objective.
- Continually reviewing and updating our food safety programs and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in processes and new requirements.
The Board of Directors and top management of Amru Rice will play a leadership role in the implementation of this policy and annual review its effectiveness and performance. The nominated team which includes both the team leader and the team members, also has an obligation to promote the comprehensive and effective implementation of this policy.